Templar's Arms Inn

The Templar's ArmsA two-storey hostelry in the center of Middenheim, catering to a moderate class of clientelle. The landlord, Uli Breitner, agreed to sell it to the party (who hope to use it as a front for illicit dealings) for 200 crowns, leaving Breitner and his staff to run operations as normal, on 3 conditions:
1. Breitner retains ownership of the land the inn sits on, charging them a total annual rent of 6 crowns, which he is free to take in monthly portions from the inn’s profits when the party are not in town.
2. Additionally, he gets 18% of the inn’s total profit. The rest of the party are to split the other 82% as they wish, though officially the contract was only signed with the names of Alric Konrad and Adelyn Zumwald.
3. The transfer of ownership and thus profits is only effective from 1 Erntezeit 2512, even though the payment was made on 5 Nachgeheim 2512.

The Arms’s employees are:
Uli Breitner – landlord
Kurt Gruber – barman
Konrad Alpiger – handyman/barman
Renata Hoeflehner – maid/waitress/barmaid
Tiasmara Flarett – cook

Templar's Arms Inn

Sham's The Enemy Within Spatula Spatula